TRR Suspension Shoot Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok TRR attendees. All of us non-attendees would like to hear some feedback on the different vendor suspension setups you all saw, felt, test-drove, etc etc at TRR.

Who or what impressed you the most?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So we showed up stock and ran our first lap on the back half of the course. It was a fantastic experience, but we immediately recognized the need for some added protection.

Went and talked to the Ready Lift guys at their trailer and ended up getting their rear bump stop kit with 2.5" Fox bump shocks. Man, did that make a huge difference with the way the truck felt and reacted to landings. Although we were still cautious with pushing the stock shocks too far, getting a little air and landing it smoothly was worth the price.

The guys at Ready Lift were happy to install the kit even though the truck was a muddy mess and the ground was saturated. They even swapped out all of my tires/rims as I bought a set, used, from another member.

Great experience all around for me.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I REALLY enjoyed how my SVC tuned Fox 3.0's performed. It was easily a night and day difference from 2.5 to 3.0's. Other than cost, there is absolutely no reason anybody should hesitate getting 3.0's if they are going to be offroading their truck. The control I gained and the "oh ****" moments that turned into "huh...that wasn't bad at all" was amazing.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea the svc setup is no joke. Probably the most dialed setup out there.

We can always count on our boy Mad Mike to punish his truck. It's kinda cool when you think about it. He drove 2500 miles round trip, was on track all day, never got passed once and had zero issues. Next up for him, a cage. He's way to valuable to me to see him go lawn darting into an early retirement from this great planet.

Jarrett

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The suspension looked pretty good on that smurf blue raptor with 39s. The driver though Idk, seemed like he just kept the tip of the gas pedal down.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Rogue Racing stage 4 front and Cantilever rear worked as designed, great ride over the silly stuff with no issues. I rode in a newly installed 3.0 equipped truck and his ride was bone jarring compared to mine.