Traction bars, how do they sit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinb491

Reaction score
I've been running the Stiffler bars on my Roush Raptor. I absolutely love them. I do very minimal off road, but when I have taken it out on the trails I just drove it and didn't worry about them. I have had no complaints at all and no wheel hop ever

OP
OP
Hedges4

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running the Stiffler bars on my Roush Raptor. I absolutely love them. I do very minimal off road, but when I have taken it out on the trails I just drove it and didn't worry about them. I have had no complaints at all and no wheel hop ever

Do you have a picture of how it looks?

justinb491

Reaction score
I have no clue on how to upload pictures. I will give it a try otherwise I can email them to you

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0852.jpg
    IMG_0852.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 200

justinb491

Reaction score
Well guess that worked. They really are not that noticeable. They are just a simple long bar kit. I've run many similar kits on my diesel trucks. They serve their purpose well, I don't think I noticed any ride quality change. I also have the Hellwig rear sway bar. That I don't think did anything at all

OP
OP
Hedges4

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guess that worked. They really are not that noticeable. They are just a simple long bar kit. I've run many similar kits on my diesel trucks. They serve their purpose well, I don't think I noticed any ride quality change. I also have the Hellwig rear sway bar. That I don't think did anything at all

Awesome, thanks! Looking forward to getting rid of the damn hop.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

For me, the Hellwig worked best on the stiffest setting. The other positions did not seem to make much of a difference...

R,
HAP

onebadf150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Love hellwig sway bars