Top Perch - Fox Shocks (adjusting your shocks to level the Raptor)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lumber

Reaction score
I had my previous 2 scabs on the middle perch. My 14 I moved to the top when I bought it.

11k miles and I'm still waiting for something to wear out. Stay tuned...

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 went to top soon after purchased new. 70K no issues. Been to Baja 4 times & local So Cal / AZ runs. She sat a little high in the front, but settled in at about level. I will add that I didnt get on it hard untill after she settled a bit and most of my off roading is in 2 wheel. Im also conscious of hammering the throttle while the front is extended. Works for me.

TexasBlues

Reaction score
hey all-

in reading all of the posts on this thread, i have yet to see anyone mention the need for an alignment after moving from low to mid perch...

the only reference i have seen is a possible toe adjustment...

i have a '13 SCREW all stock and i am considering a move to mid-perch...

can someone say, definitively, if there is a need for an alignment after moving to mid perch?

the process doesnt seem to be that difficult:

disconnect sway bar
disconnect tie rod
compress spring
adjust collar
install is reverse

please advise, and thanks for your time everyone!

TB

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all-

in reading all of the posts on this thread, i have yet to see anyone mention the need for an alignment after moving from low to mid perch...

the only reference i have seen is a possible toe adjustment...

i have a '13 SCREW all stock and i am considering a move to mid-perch...

can someone say, definitively, if there is a need for an alignment after moving to mid perch?

the process doesnt seem to be that difficult:

disconnect sway bar
disconnect tie rod
compress spring
adjust collar
install is reverse

please advise, and thanks for your time everyone!

TB

Yes you will need an alignment or the inside of your tires will wear faster. I took mine to dealer after midperch