SVC Suspension Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThreeSixT

Reaction score
Have heard and read nothing but great things about SVC suspension products and service, so I'm kind of surprised to see a number of people parting out their SVC suspension parts and/or systems. Are their issues with durability or something, outside of normal wear from offroad use?

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its the fact that every one wants bigger and better. So what may still be a good product they may just want more. For example going from collars and a bump stop kit to a full long travel set up if that makes sense...

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think its the fact that every one wants bigger and better. So what may still be a good product they may just want more. For example going from collars and a bump stop kit to a full long travel set up if that makes sense...

Nailed it. It always starts "I'm just gonna" and ultimately turns to, "I need a diesel to tow my luxury prerunner" lol. Maybe not to that extent but it's hard not to want more.

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have heard and read nothing but great things about SVC suspension products and service, so I'm kind of surprised to see a number of people parting out their SVC suspension parts and/or systems. Are their issues with durability or something, outside of normal wear from offroad use?

Most are selling their kits to either go with their new mid travel kit, or going all out with long travel

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would say majority is trucks coming in for upgrades wanting the newest equipment offered. the jump from lets say 3.0 to a podium and then to mid is 3 entirely different handling and riding trucks. There is also the group of guys who are parting out or returning to stock before trade in as dealers rarely reconize mods for trade in value and the parts wont swap over to the gen 2.

regardless we stand behind all of our products and customers to ensure satisfaction!

-Jeff

OP
OP
T

ThreeSixT

Reaction score
I would say majority is trucks coming in for upgrades wanting the newest equipment offered. the jump from lets say 3.0 to a podium and then to mid is 3 entirely different handling and riding trucks. There is also the group of guys who are parting out or returning to stock before trade in as dealers rarely reconize mods for trade in value and the parts wont swap over to the gen 2.

regardless we stand behind all of our products and customers to ensure satisfaction!

-Jeff

great to hear! thanks Jeff!