SVC bump stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should explain it

Attachments

• image-1881666449.jpg
    image-1881666449.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 365

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
They work really well as an auxiliary support for your trailer/bed load. Much like airbags. And can be adjusted by nitrogen pressure as well. There are many members here, (and one in particular) that tow pretty big camper trailers with no issues.

Let me know if you have any questions @Timbo I'll be glad to answer any questions and get you setup!

-Joseph Haynes

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the adjustable bumps along with a set of Deaver+3 that I bought from SVC and couldn't be happier. I have them on the Raptor I use for work(construction) and I sometimes tow an 18' enclosed trailer and they make the ride a million times better. To be honest even when I have them adjusted down in the towing position with the Deavers they really only hit the bump stops when I go over decent sized bumps. Getting them paired with the springs was the best mod that I've done to my truck. It's well worth doing both in my opinion.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the adjustable bumps along with a set of Deaver+3 that I bought from SVC and couldn't be happier. I have them on the Raptor I use for work(construction) and I sometimes tow an 18' enclosed trailer and they make the ride a million times better. To be honest even when I have them adjusted down in the towing position with the Deavers they really only hit the bump stops when I go over decent sized bumps. Getting them paired with the springs was the best mod that I've done to my truck. It's well worth doing both in my opinion.

Same set up here.
Bought mine through Haynes (super good price, service and status updates).
I could not be happier. I haul heavy loads and a moto on the trailer hitch.
Once and a while I haul tractor on a dual axle trailer.
This set up made life way easier and comfy!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same set up here.
Bought mine through Haynes (super good price, service and status updates).
I could not be happier. I haul heavy loads and a moto on the trailer hitch.
Once and a while I haul tractor on a dual axle trailer.
This set up made life way easier and comfy!

It really does make such a huge difference. The only thing I was pissed about is the fact that it wasn't the first mod I did to my truck. I knew it was going to make the ride better but I didn't realize just how much better it woul be not only towing but with normal driving. That's why whenever I see someone post what are the best mods to start with I always recommend these.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm you are in CA, and you bought them from Haynes. They must drop ship it? What is a super good price?

Yup, drop ship.
Cost depends on type of stops you pick (King/Fox)
Haynes helped me pick the right set up based on his asking me all the right questions about the type of roads, how often I haul/tow and the weights of my payloads.
From there he worked with SVC directly and provided status of their progress. When I made my purchase, parts needed to be made as there was no stock at the time.
Call Joseph, He will treat you right.