SVC 4wd Long Travel Coming Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we recognize that not everyone wants to pull their 4wd, yet still want the ability to increase their trucks performance. For the past few months we have been hard at work testing and tuning our 2wd long travel setup. Now with the 2wd LT complete and working amazing, we figured it was time for us to move into a higher demand market and offer what we think is the most complete 4wd long travel setup available for the Ford Raptor.

We are pleased to announce we are in the process of cutting our first 4wd long travel system this week. As we get the parts rolling in and begin to weld them up, we will be sure to post pics with detailed info on pricing and all the specs.

The first system will be going on one of our customers trucks in about a month from now.

It will feature 300M axles, 1.5in upper and lower uniballs, 7/8th heims, 2.5" Coil-over with remote reservoir and secondary 4.0" bypass shocks. As of right now it's cycling 17.5in in the computer with minimal bump steer at full bump and droop. Obviously when the parts go on the truck we will remeasure everything to validate these numbers, but we expect everything to pencil out the same just as it did with our 2wd Long Travel setup.

1500x994_long%20travel%20cad_zpsaa6bw8ib.png

SVC-4WLT-21_zpsdo5l9nqr.jpg

SVC-4WLT-22_zpsxxg3hhql.jpg

SVC-4WLT-20_zpsqszzrxmk.jpg

We are in the process of getting our 2wd LT setup up on our website with full details and pricing. Shortly after the 4wd will follow.

Thanks again

Jarrett

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fk me... I'm never going to be able to make a decision... Just when I think I know what I want... Are you guys making the axles in house? If I'm not mistaken isn't this the main issue with LT 4x4?

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we recognize that not everyone wants to pull their 4wd, yet still want the ability to increase their trucks performance. For the past few months we have been hard at work testing and tuning our 2wd long travel setup. Now with the 2wd LT complete and working amazing, we figured it was time for us to move into a higher demand market and offer what we think is the most complete 4wd long travel setup available for the Ford Raptor.

We are pleased to announce we are in the process of cutting our first 4wd long travel system this week. As we get the parts rolling in and begin to weld them up, we will be sure to post pics with detailed info on pricing and all the specs.

The first system will be going on one of our customers trucks in about a month from now.

It will feature 300M axles, 1.5in upper and lower uniballs, 7/8th heims, 2.5" Coiil-over with remote reservoir and secondary 4.0" bypass shocks. As of right now it's cycling 17.5in in the computer with minimal bump steer at full bump and droop. Obviously when the parts go on the truck we will remeasure everything to validate these numbers, but we expect everything to pencil out the same just as it did with our 2wd Long Travel setup.

1500x994_long%20travel%20cad_zpsaa6bw8ib.png

SVC-4WLT-21_zpsdo5l9nqr.jpg

SVC-4WLT-22_zpsxxg3hhql.jpg

SVC-4WLT-20_zpsqszzrxmk.jpg

We are in the process of getting our 2wd LT setup up on our website with full details and pricing. Shortly after the 4wd will follow.

Thanks again

Jarrett

SVC STRIKES AGAIN!!! damn just when I thought I had my list complete of upgrades I want to purchase, you guys come out with more goodies. Y'all are doing an excelent job keep up the great work!

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fk me... I'm never going to be able to make a decision... Just when I think I know what I want... Are you guys making the axles in house? If I'm not mistaken isn't this the main issue with LT 4x4?

Idleone,

We will be having the axles made at a local place close to us, but will be reusing the factory CV's. I personally haven't seen anyone ruin their axles, but I have seen them blow CV boots left and right.

Our modeling shows that we are keeping everything in safe working angles and the ride height of the truck should be no more than mid perch height. We opted not to go anymore than the 17.5in of travel because we feel steering and CV life go to crap after that.

A perfect example of this is Smurfrunner. It is limited to 17.5" and is running a stock steering pump, steering reservoir with CBR oil cooler. We have 39's on that truck and have yet to blow a pump or rack with well over 2K miles of hard offroad use on the truck now. I really attribute this to how well the front geometry is set up. Zac, our in house suspension design guru has put just as much time and energy in the 4wd setup to make sure all the front end components stay as reliable as possible.

Sure we could have squeezed out another 1-1.5" of travel, but it's not worth doing at the expense of quality travel. If you watch some of the Smurfrunner video's you will notice that it's hitting some of the biggest whoop sections we have ever seen an actual Raptor go through with relative ease. We expect no different from our 4wd setup.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

SVC STRIKES AGAIN!!! damn just when I thought I had my list complete of upgrades I want to purchase, you guys come out with more goodies. Y'all are doing an excelent job keep up the great work!

Thanks Aaron,

Jeff says for me to tell you "when in doubt, long travel it out"!!!

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idleone,

We will be having the axles made at a local place close to us, but will be reusing the factory CV's. I personally haven't seen anyone ruin their axles, but I have seen them blow CV boots left and right.

Our modeling shows that we are keeping everything in safe working angles and the ride height of the truck should be no more than mid perch height. We opted not to go anymore than the 17.5in of travel because we feel steering and CV life go to crap after that.

A perfect example of this is Smurfrunner. It is limited to 17.5" and is running a stock steering pump, steering reservoir with CBR oil cooler. We have 39's on that truck and have yet to blow a pump or rack with well over 2K miles of hard offroad use on the truck now. I really attribute this to how well the front geometry is set up. Zac, our in house suspension design guru has put just as much time and energy in the 4wd setup to make sure all the front end components stay as reliable as possible.

Sure we could have squeezed out another 1-1.5" of travel, but it's not worth doing at the expense of quality travel. If you watch some of the Smurfrunner video's you will notice that it's hitting some of the biggest whoop sections we have ever seen an actual Raptor go through with relative ease. We expect no different from our 4wd setup.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Thanks Aaron,

Jeff says for me to tell you "when in doubt, long travel it out"!!!

no problem Jarrett, im very glad to see that you guys are getting more work in and of course making more $$$ you guys will always have my support! and lmao yeah im going to have to do that, so that I will no longer have to "golf course it out"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts