Suspension suggestions.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandfreak520

Reaction score
Hey guys so I recently got my raptor I'm loving every minute I'm in it. I am starting my list of things to do to it I already plan to do the MBRP turn down cat back with a CAI brand not decided yet..... That being said my next step is suspension..... I have noticed a little wheel hop in corners or when hittin larger bumps etc.....So I'm thinking a rebuild is in my future soon......any suggestions....? Also I've heard a lot about deavers....etc...? I do plan to pull a small travel trailer with my raptor few times a year and its also my daily driver and my toy..... lol I want it to be good at all if possible .......? I just want the truck to handle the off road like it should or better!! But still have the plush ride on road sorry for all the questions just want to do it right Thanks in advance!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Deaver springs in the rear! They improve the ride and reduce axle wrap. A bumpstop kit is recommended if your going to offroad a lot.