Sumo springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Looks to be a frame kit with big rubber type bump-stop (and a bunch of pics they don't own the copyrights to).

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running their kit on my truck except I purchased it directly from Baja Fabrication http://www.bajafabrication.com/raptor-f-150-enforcement-kit/. The kit is well made but really is just a beefed up mounting point for larger micro urethane bump stops. For my needs of increased frame protection and towing confidence the $650 price was right. I'm running a 1.5" block in the rear and off road performance is slightly improved, on road no different and towing is improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running their kit on my truck except I purchased it directly from Baja Fabrication http://www.bajafabrication.com/raptor-f-150-enforcement-kit/. The kit is well made but really is just a beefed up mounting point for larger micro urethane bump stops. For my needs of increased frame protection and towing confidence the $650 price was right. I'm running a 1.5" block in the rear and off road performance is slightly improved, on road no different and towing is improved.

Any long term review available? Looking to pick up a set for the occasional tow needs, really just for piece of mind. Currently I'm just running deaver +1 basically at or just below stock height now that they are settled in.

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any long term review available? Looking to pick up a set for the occasional tow needs, really just for piece of mind. Currently I'm just running deaver +1 basically at or just below stock height now that they are settled in.

They're holding up great, still perform the same as new. They've been on the truck for 2 years and require no maintenance beyond rinsing them off. I would definitely recommend them.