STOP the HOP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wheel Hop, Axle wrap, tire chatter, whatever you want to call it...it's beating the death out of your drivetrain. Broken drive shafts, bent axles, damaged differentials and transmissions are all possible results from having issues with wheel hop. When the tires spin under hard acceleration and the bed of your truck starts to violently shake you have a problem. This is fairly common with trucks that are Supercharged or Tuned up making more power than stock. If you plan to modify or already have modified your Raptor for more power and performance we have a solution so you don't run into this issue.

JDM is proud to announce we have recently become a dealer for Stiffler's Traction bar systems. These traction bars mount directly to the rear axle and frame on both sides of the truck keeping the rear axle from twisting during hard acceleration or wide open throttle shifts. These bars are guaranteed to improve traction and handling. If you off road the truck you can easily and quickly remove the bars! On dry roads and pavement however these are a must for all High powered Raptor owners.

Before this our only option was stiffer rated leaf springs, we still offer these. The traction bars are a much cheaper, easier to install, and more effective upgrade!

We have these bars on an Introductory SALE price that will be offered until our current stock is depleted! Make sure to select the 4WD option when ordering there is a difference in the 2WD kits.

Check the bars out here....

2009-2014 F-150 Stiffler's Traction Bar system

TION_BARS_2WD_LLB_FT02__08156.1457450549.1200.1200.jpg

FRAME_BRACKET_LLB_FT02__63349.1457450549.1200.1200.jpg

_AXLE_BRACKET_LLB_FT02__62182.1457450549.1200.1200.jpg

RS_4WD_LIFTED_LLB_FT03__82202.1457450549.1200.1200.jpg

justinb491

Reaction score
I have installed these a few weeks ago on my 2014 Roush Raptor. They have solved all my wheel hop issues. Hasnt changed the ride one bit. Best money spent so far. install was super easy. After driving it now youll wonder why this wasnt put on from Roush in the first place

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are your thoughts with how these will handle off road abuse? I'd love to solve this wheel hop issue, but it just looks like they might get buggered up. Is there any thought towards a quick-disconnect option?

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What are your thoughts with how these will handle off road abuse? I'd love to solve this wheel hop issue, but it just looks like they might get buggered up. Is there any thought towards a quick-disconnect option?

They won't handle off road use, it would damage the bars and brackets. You have to remove them when there is going to be any side loads or twist. It is incredibly easy to remove just the bars and then you can go off road!

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me price please if you can't advertise it...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Never mind... duh. Went to site.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They won't handle off road use, it would damage the bars and brackets. You have to remove them when there is going to be any side loads or twist. It is incredibly easy to remove just the bars and then you can go off road!

Yes, popping the bars off it easy, but it looks like a bit of an operation to remove the front brackets. It seems those could easily get smashed while off-roading.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forgive me but I fail to see the logic in expending treasure and effort to install equipment on the only true high speed off-road truck ever produced on a factory floor that needs to be removed when the truck is driven off-road. Seems to me this is for street queens and for Raptors that never actually get dirty.