Stock Shock parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have looked around with the search tool and have been unable to find out what the parts numbers are for the various parts of the 2.5 shocks. Specifically I need the piston part number as well as the Allen that retains the rubber pellet. By piston I mean the shaft that the shim stack and bearing cap mount to. Also may be good to have the ifp number. If anyone knows please let me know otherwise I will try Fox.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have looked around with the search tool and have been unable to find out what the parts numbers are for the various parts of the 2.5 shocks. Specifically I need the piston part number as well as the Allen that retains the rubber pellet. By piston I mean the shaft that the shim stack and bearing cap mount to. Also may be good to have the ifp number. If anyone knows please let me know otherwise I will try Fox.

Try these guys, Ford Raptor Fox Shock Exchange Program – We Rebuild & Tune Shocks

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've gone thru Fox, and SDHQ has parts as well.

Fox was really good about it FWIW.