stock fox shocks life?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Will the Deaver springs eliminate sagging when I load the bed?

Any hindrance of wheel travel?

How about going mid-perch with the front 3.0’s and the Deaver +3’s? Will that make the rear end too high?

If you plan on loading the bed heavy often and keep it loaded then we can make custom deavers that they change the material thickness on some of the leafs. Build time on custom deavers is 6 weeks. Just need to know how much load you plan on putting and keeping in the bed. Occasional temporary load is not much of an issue.

When you install Deavers, you remove the 2" factory block. So +2 will provide back to stock ride height. +3 will be 1" taller but will settle with load. +3 is the most common order we do.

No hindrance of wheel travel. With the bump stop, the bump stop shocks will absorb the impact and have a smoother compression vs. slamming into your frame.

There is no mid-perch with the Fox 3.0's per say. They are adjustable with a collar while on the truck. We can adjust them at the same height as stock mid-perch. We ask you some questions of how you plan on using the truck and your driving patterns then we have the shocks pre-tuning and ship them out, ready to go.

RCam

Reaction score
It would be an occasional load. Deaver + 3’s and Fox 3.0 kit For all four wheels sounds like the way to go. I sent you a PM. You can call me or simply give me a quote

Fdny6017

Reaction score
Get a set of rough country shocks... ford f150 rear will fit raptor....after 26/000 miles no offroading my rear shoks gave out...made in china paper mache....ive got the rough country shoks in there 1 yr...12/000 miles...truk rides better than the fox.....cost me about 130 buks