Stepping out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New owner with a question on suspension. My truck 2010 scab, original shocks wants to step out in the rearend when I go over rough road. More pronounced in turns but tends to drive to the side with the worst pothole or whatever bad piece of road. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
rmschaver

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering. I have been reading up on that. Just the one set of tooling on the FRF?

OP
OP
rmschaver

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read on the DIY rebuild shocks that a group went in together and bought the tooling for a shock rebuild. Someone has to have them. I could buy my own but would rather not if i could borrow/rent/buy at a reduced price.

OP
OP
rmschaver

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, any idea how I could manage the nitrogen recharge locally without having a bottle of my own?

S197Mach1

Reaction score
Have you ever driven a solid axle vehicle before? Mustangs do the same thing. At least all the non independent rear do. Fact of life for solid Axle vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would typically agree with it just being normal behavior of a solid axle but, it is a Raptor and the fox shocks should reduce it. I was assuming based off his truck being a 10' it had around 50k miles which is the suggested shock rebuild