Someone with the ICON Bumpstop please assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally have seen the light and decided that I need to drop some money on a bump stop/frame reinforcement. Really liking the ICON setup but also debating the Outlaw setup. Of the two the Icon takes up the most area above axle so what I need is for someone who has the ICON to please post a direct side shot with a little down angle to show where the crossbar actually crosses the truck. A measurement from something I can replicate such as a hole or the bed cross member to where the kit's crossbeam is and how thick the crossbeam is. And lastly if someone is so kind as to measure how far down from the bed the center section where the lower crossbars connect (basically bottom clearance). Problem is I have some things that are installed under the bed right now and need to know how much re-fab is going to be required to make things fit. Right now it looks like it will be really close to fitting with little to no rework but then again those lower connections are what will bite me in the end I am sure of it.