Shock rebuild on Long Island

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsimms89

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good shop on Long Island to have the shocks rebuilt. I am on the east end and really don’t want to have to leave the island to bring them somewhere. I’d rather not have to send them out as I don’t want the downtime and really just want someplace I can drop the shocks off at while I’m installing headers and a whipple on the raptor

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bsimms89,
There's a shop off of the Veterans Memorial Highway..West side

RMS Offroad
I talked with the owner a couple of times and he seems pretty level headed. Not sure if they rebuild, but they will be able to steer you to someone that will..
Also check motorcycle dealerships...I rode Motocross years ago and at 6'2" and 225# I always needed my shocks adjusted from the settings for the little fellows...

Eddie

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be very interested to know if you find someone locally I'm at 60k and need a rebuild, this year. Not looking to ship them out. There is someone in CT but it's quite a hike from here

OP
OP
bsimms89

bsimms89

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard of RMS, I guess I'll give them a call and see if they know of anybody