RPG's "Stage 2 Kit": Rear frame support and Fox Air Bumps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Great stuff guys!!
Can't wait to hear more about your springs J! Did you ever mention if you went with the HD setup?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Thanks RPG,
Just out of curiosity, where does that leave the available payload? Do you offer custom spring rates for extra available payload? Does that cost extra?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pirate Air,

I'm sure we can work something out for ya:waytogo:

The bumps come setup from Fox so they shouldn't need much adjusting. However, if you do want to play with psi levels then you will need to use nitrogen, NOT air.

Sweet, sounds good! Thanks Guys!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks RPG,
Just out of curiosity, where does that leave the available payload? Do you offer custom spring rates for extra available payload? Does that cost extra?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No worries.

If you want to do a custom spring rate we can handle that. We would need to talk about what your exact needs are and how you plan on using it. However, I will say the HD springs are pretty dam stout.

Call us at 949-212-7911

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Sweet, sounds good! Thanks Guys!

No problem.

Stay tuned to the Forum tonight. We are going to have some really cool news for everybody to be able to take advantage of:peace:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries.

If you want to do a custom spring rate we can handle that. We would need to talk about what your exact needs are and how you plan on using it. However, I will say the HD springs are pretty dam stout.

Call us at 949-212-7911

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

No problem.

Stay tuned to the Forum tonight. We are going to have some really cool news for everybody to be able to take advantage of:peace:

Alright! Sounds good

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
0financejpeg.jpg
One of the most common themes we have heard since the doors opened at Raptor Performance Group is multiple customers asking about financing options. It's no secret that most of us lay awake at night thinking about what's the next modification we can do to our trucks.

RPG in now pleased to say you don't have to wait for months to finally get the suspension systems you've been drooling over. Now you can get that same suspension delivered to your door the next day and pay No Interest for up to 1 year. If you already know your going to be saving for the upgrade anyway, why not just get it now at No Interest and start to really protect and enjoy your investment?

However, your CarCareOne credit plan isn't limited to just Raptor Performance Group.

CarCareONE is your instant credit source to be used at any one of over 11,000 participating dealers nationwide, whether for parts, service, or anything else auto-related.

Featuring flexible finance rates, ongoing interest rate promotions, and even 1 year of free roadside assistance service included, choose CarCareONE for all your automotive purchases.

please visit rpgoffroad.com for more details.

Last edited:

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and get the springs writeup done and up this evening, although it will need to evolve a bit since I haven't had them off road yet (I do have some thoughts after 400miles on road though). Stay tuned!

I anxiously await your thoughts, I'm trying to decide whether to go with rpg's bumps and national springs or outlaw's bumps and deavers.

Thanks for taking the time to do these writeups :waytogo:

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ntm. Hopefully later today and sorry for the delay. Work, family, work, blahblahblah ;).

rbw

Reaction score
Dear Diary,

Today I did it. I got my first modification to my Raptor. For the past several months I would lie awake at night thinking about who should be my first-- should it be the BedRug or maybe the BakFlip or even RPG Stage III. It would be the first thing I would think about when I woke up. I couldn't eat, I was irritable and would get misty as I drove past a Ford Dealership. I spent hours and hours on that damn fordraptorforum. I even looked at other Raptor websites (the dark side) but they were trying to be cool so I left. It was all I could think about RPG, BedRug, BakFlip, Methods, CAI, Projectors, Exhausts (what did that one sound like) Headers, Whipple? AAAHHHHH!!!!

Then I read about BigJ and his experience with RPG and I knew that they were the ones. I called Jarrett last night and told him what I wanted. He was great, he told me that we all want are Raptor's to be unique, as special as mine was going to be. Diary, I couldn't help myself, I bought the Stage III. After, we talked some, and then I found myself wanting more (is that bad?) I bought the Tie Rod Kit and then the Upper Control Arms (does this make me a ****?) Last night I had the best sleep in months and I know that this is only the beginning. The Hit List of modifications-- BedRug, BakFlip, Methods, CAI, Exhaust, is going to be knocked off one by one or maybe two by two... Oh God... I am a ****... HELLPPP MEEEE