RPG or WSI rear springs w stock shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got rpg stage 2 and wsi springs and i think their one of the best improvements for ride quality wsi's raptor is just top perch and his leaf springs with stock shocks

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have the WSI HD spring on GLRE-001 with ICON's. We also the the WSI SD springs on Heathers truck with stock fox's. Both improved the ride quaility and offroad handling quite a bit.

994079_10152119346338274_584212274_n.jpg

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the rpg stage 3 with stock shocks and I love it the springs are great big difference from factory axle slap is gone and it fells planted to road. Big improvement over stock.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the rpg stage 3 with stock shocks and I love it the springs are great big difference from factory axle slap is gone and it fells planted to road. Big improvement over stock.

What he said, but I got the HD springs. Very happy.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have the WSI HD spring on GLRE-001 with ICON's. We also the the WSI SD springs on Heathers truck with stock fox's. Both improved the ride quaility and offroad handling quite a bit.

WSI has SD springs?? I thought he only did HD springs that raised the rear about 2" with weight in the bed? If he has SD springs, this is a viable option for me over Nationals or Deavers...