RPG Stage 2 kit installed **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
whisler151

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what are some ups and downs about getting a bump stop :ROFLJest: lol but really. Im looking to invest in one and im wondering which one is preferred by you guys. Thanks!

Down side is $1500.

Up side is knowing that you wont jack up your frame no matter how hard you push your truck.

RPG is the best bump stop in my opinion...and I looked at them all.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is why this should be done.

Yes, if you expect to drive your Raptor like they did in those kinds of conditions offroad you will want to install the kit first.

95% of Raptor owners won't drive like that in those kinds of offroad conditions.

And I get the idea of spending money on mods :waytogo: even if the Raptor is never driven offroad.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or if you drive causually offroad but with a cab and/or bed weighted down, consider some reinforcement as well.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has happened to people that drive just on the highways and not offroad at all so I don't see how you can say that honestly. I wonder if this has happened to supercrews at all vs the supercabs.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think is more of a "I thougth this was a trophy truck issue" Im not really worried about it and do plan to go on a few raptor runs, you need to just take care of your equipment and not drive it like you stole it. Its like any form of racing, you need to spend the money to go fast or you can just "have a good time" with the stock truck.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then explain how this happens just going down the highway?