RPG Bolt on LT Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You gain the travel when it droops. You're also gaining a little bit of up travel as well but we wanted to keep that to a minimum so you didn't have to go rearranging everything under the hood like moving the widow washer fluid reservoir or your battery tray and intake box we wanted It to be as simple as possible while still gaining travel. Hopefully Corey will chime in on the actual numbers cause I can't remember them of the top of my head! But this is one of the only LT kits that we know if thanks 99% bolt on the only thing that needs to be welded on is the secondary shock upper mount and that's very simple to do

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

I'd love to see some closer pics of how the UCAs are mounted on there. Does the coil bucket need to be cut at all?

Here is a better pic from John Hammond's truck we did before TRR

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 283

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could make a larger UCA for my hnm lts kit, it that is the case of using stock mount. That would not chance geometry if you make uca at it is 3+ +1" forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IIRC, it was 14" or 17" of travel but I could be wrong.

You gain the travel when it droops. You're also gaining a little bit of up travel as well but we wanted to keep that to a minimum so you didn't have to go rearranging everything under the hood like moving the widow washer fluid reservoir or your battery tray and intake box we wanted It to be as simple as possible while still gaining travel. Hopefully Corey will chime in on the actual numbers cause I can't remember them of the top of my head! But this is one of the only LT kits that we know if thanks 99% bolt on the only thing that needs to be welded on is the secondary shock upper mount and that's very simple to do

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Here is a better pic from John Hammond's truck we did before TRR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This kit gets 14.5" of travel just got do r talking to Corey about it! This is our bolt on long travel kit. Our more elaborate LT kit takes some fabricating but is insane!