Rogue vs SVC bump kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get my bumpstop kit and am considering the Rogue set up or the SVC. Is there any reason the Rogue set is so much more than all the others on the market?

Any positive or negative feedback on either of these from people who have them on their trucks.

Thanks!

Bill

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the SVC and I put it to the test a couple of months ago and it saved me from myself. Hoping to put it to the test again in the next few weeks.

OP
OP
Bilwil

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting the SVC. I have had it out a few times. Works great. I have not adjusted it yet. I added Deaver +3 springs at the same time. Truck handles far better now.

Thanks!

Bill

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am far from an expert but several constant off road folks I know swear by everything Rogue makes.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am far from an expert but several constant off road folks I know swear by everything Rogue makes.

Yea too bad they can't seem to produce a single product they advertise! I heard they lost a ton of orders before TRR cause thy hasn't even started producing things but told everyone they would be ready and shipped but failed!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Yea too bad they can't seem to produce a single product they advertise! I heard they lost a ton of orders before TRR cause thy hasn't even started producing things but told everyone they would be ready and shipped but failed!

Kinda like how they advertised a 20" kit in the rear and have NEVER built a single one that can cycle 20"....WAFJ

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad the svc kit hads made a noticeable difference for you Bill, looking forward to having you back when we begin the next stage. Welding away on more kits as we speak a9ajazeh.jpg
3e8ubeju.jpg

-Jeff