Rogue Racing Stage 4 or Icon Stage 4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally paid off my truck and ready for an upgrade. I'm having a hard time deciding between Rogue Racing or Icon Stage 4 kits. I've already ordered the Rogue Racing spindles, should be done end of the month.

If it was your truck what kit would you choose?

Plenty of reviews and videos on Icons but not much on Rogue Racing, the videos I have seen of RR kit look awesome.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the Rogue front end for just over a year now and it's held up great. It's hard to compare the Icon with the RR, one is a complete front suspension with a secondary bypass and the other isn't. The Icon setup kicks ass for less $$. All that being said, I expect to pull the RR off and go MT or LT next year when I (hopefully) outgrow what I have now.

Now come the usual questions.What are your intentions? What's your budget? How often do you off road?

OP
OP
M

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that video is sweet and what made me want to do the full Rogue build.

I was still going to replace all the components that the Icon kit doesn't come with with Rogue. Mostly because I see SDHQ Facebook page they are always posting about Icon builds.

Early consensus was to go Rogue so **** it that's what I'll do.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Are you comparing the ICON $11k kit vs Rogue's $27k stage 4 kits since those both do the front AND rear? If so there is a huge difference in how they work, especially in the rear with Rogue's cantilever system plus all the beefed up parts in the front. Not a good comparison when you really start breaking it down and see the difference.

We are an ICON and Rogue vendor so if you just want to compare quotes of the two, just send me a PM. I can make a pretty impressive deal for you on both.

OP
OP
M

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I upgrade axles while I'm tearing everything else apart? Is it worth it? What manufacturer?