Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modifications Forum [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modifications Forum [GEN 1]

Rogue Racing Bump Stop Gusset Kit

This is a discussion on Rogue Racing Bump Stop Gusset Kit within the Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modifications Forum [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
The Bump Stop Kit is nothing new to the Ford Raptor owners, but we decided to redesign it and optimize ...

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes

Sponsored By: Fox - Redefining Ride Dynamics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Rogue Racing Bump Stop Gusset Kit
The Bump Stop Kit is nothing new to the Ford Raptor owners, but we decided to redesign it and optimize it. And although it may seem like a simple concept... we knew we could make it better. We knew what we wanted from a bump stop kit, we knew it had to seriously reinforce the frame especially when paired with our cantilever kit. So we studied what was available on the market and listened closely to what installers, dealers and owners wanted and came out with our own take on an essential Ford Raptor suspension upgrade component. The Rogue Racing Bump Stop Gusset Kit has more frame mounting points than any other kit and a whole 2" more in up travel than the competition! Works with King Air bumps or Fox. This kit caught the eye of the folks over at Shelby American and after extensive testing it exceeded thier needs and will be featured component on thier new 700hp Baja700 Edition Ford Raptor. So dont wait until After you have bent your frame to look into this kit.

Specs:
-100% American Made
-3D CAD Designed
-100% Bolt-On
-Allows for maximum up travel (+2" of travel over competitors)
-Stronger, more frame mounting points than any other kit available on the market.
-Strong 2"x 3" rectangle cross beam frame brace
-12 Point hardware on frame brace
-Works for both Sprung Over & Under Applications & up to 37" Tires on stock bedsides*
-Nut plates for easy install
-Takes a King or Fox 2.5" Bump stop
-Install time 30 min
*37" tires require weld seam on fender well to be rolled over
$999 +
Shocks
For more information visit: Rogue Racing Innovative Off-Road Suspension, Parts & Accessories
Or call 855-757-6483 for any questions.

Kit Components
Assembled Kit
Kit shown with Optional King 2.5 Air Bumps
Provided Nut Plates for easy & secure install inside frame
Details
Installed

CHECK OUT OUR LATEST VIDEO:

Rogue Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Just got my raptor and looking forward to getting your products installed on my truck.

Loved the renegade Baja Designs combo you guys are running on the new truck you did. Was hoping that would be possible cause i love that renegade bumper but wouldnt run any light except Baja Designs.
@Rogue Racing was that a 40 Inch curved OnX you guys were running?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Love the way you setup the nuts that go in the frame that's so clutch. Probably makes install such a breeze.

Last edited by Trav; 04-27-2015 at 07:15 PM.
Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Trav View Post
Just got my raptor and looking forward to getting your products installed on my truck.

Loved the renegade Baja Designs combo you guys are running on the new truck you did. Was hoping that would be possible cause i love that renegade bumper but wouldnt run any light except Baja Designs.
@Rogue Racing was that a 40 Inch curved OnX you guys were running?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Love the way you setup the nuts that go in the frame that's so clutch. Probably makes install such a breeze.
Yeah we are a big fan of @bajadesigns too. Yes we are running the OnX6 Arc 40" bar on the new Ruby Red build. And Thanks we always keep ease on install in mind when designing.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Lord of the Raptors

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Rogue Racing View Post
Yeah we are a big fan of @bajadesigns too. Yes we are running the OnX6 Arc 40" bar on the new Ruby Red build. And Thanks we always keep ease on install in mind when designing.

Me next!!!
KaiserM715 likes this.

treypal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Do you get the 2" uptravel without any further suspension upgrades?

Old 04-28-2015, 12:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by factive View Post
Do you get the 2" uptravel without any further suspension upgrades?
Yes, that is correct.

Sent from mobile | Rogue Racing USA | www.rogueracing.com | 855-757-6483

Old 04-28-2015, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

t_j
FRF Addict

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Rogue Racing View Post
Yes, that is correct.

Sent from mobile | Rogue Racing USA | Rogue Racing Innovative Off-Road Suspension, Parts & Accessories | 855-757-6483
Something doesn't add up here, surely this will make you limited by the bump zone of the rear shock you are running. So unless you are running a compatible shock you won't get the extra travel and risk blowing your shocks or tearing off your mounts.
t_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

aka Rick

Mentioned: 387 Post(s)

So is the bump stop shock just positioned 2" higher than the competition?

2014 RR SE SCREW | #792 of #3396 in RR | #4568 of #22409 Total | My Mods: Click Here
2008 Shelby Mustang GT500 Torch Red Convertible | #58 of #463 in Torch Red | #249 of #2070 Total
Raptor Runs: TRR 14'/15'/16'/17' | Raptoberfest 14'/15'/16'/17' | Time Attack 14' | Snoball 15' | AR Run 15' | TRR Baja 16' | Private Baja Jan 17'
RDFTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Originally Posted by RDFTS View Post
So is the bump stop shock just positioned 2" higher than the competition?
Ya iam a little confused on how you get 2" extra without blowing out the stock shocks.

Also I'am a little confused by the statement. -Allows for more mounting points to frame for maximum strength than any other Bump stop on the market! can you please clarify.

PS I love my rogue bumper, great work on it guys.
t_j likes this.
ajstar89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by ajstar89 View Post
Ya iam a little confused on how you get 2" extra without blowing out the stock shocks.

Also I'am a little confused by the statement. -Allows for more mounting points to frame for maximum strength than any other Bump stop on the market! can you please clarify.

PS I love my rogue bumper, great work on it guys.
Sorry its actually 1.62" of use able up travel with an oem setup. On our Cantilever its 2" over stock. The stock shocks allow for this, however the hard rubber OEM bumps do not let the shock see this on above normal use. Only on an extreme hit and then the OEM rubber bump feels more like a rock then rubber!

We offer 2 additional bolts per side (6 total into the frame per side, 4 of which use existing holes) to mount from the top of the frame down, You will have to lift the bed up about 16" to drill and install the 1/2 " bolts. But for the extreme users who like to jump their Raptor its worth the install time for the extra security. if you opt to not add the 2 top bolts the total install time with one person is about 45 mins. We made it easy with provided nut plates to fish into the frame.

RYAN