Replacement Fox Shox Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DCSVT1

Reaction score
Hit up Troy, @Hole Shot. He is on the East coast in NC. He can rebuild and then powder coat them. Pretty sure he can source the stickers too. I've had my shocks rebuilt twice. Once by him and another "popular" personality here on the east coast. Troy is the only one I trust with them.

PM sent

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I've got a blast cabinet and a powder coating setup as well. My issue would be that to bake the powder they would need to be disassembled first. I was going to bead blast the tubes and just paint them but if you can powder coat them ( I assume during the rebuild ) that might be perfect but I'm also on a budget, trying to fix up and sell our house...so I might just stick with a rebuild for now.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM sent

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I've got a blast cabinet and a powder coating setup as well. My issue would be that to bake the powder they would need to be disassembled first. I was going to bead blast the tubes and just paint them but if you can powder coat them ( I assume during the rebuild ) that might be perfect but I'm also on a budget, trying to fix up and sell our house...so I might just stick with a rebuild for now.

What ever you want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

DCSVT1

Reaction score
What ever you want to do.

Do you have a website or can you PM me some info/cost from basic rebuild to ..??? This is for a spare set I purchased to get rebuilt so I can swap mine out in a weekend and not be down for a week ++. Mine are starting to make noise. Maybe I should go basic for these and full blown for my originals once they're out as they have less milage but more surface issues. Dunno...open to suggestions but do need to get this done soon. Thanks in advance.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a website or can you PM me some info/cost from basic rebuild to ..??? This is for a spare set I purchased to get rebuilt so I can swap mine out in a weekend and not be down for a week ++. Mine are starting to make noise. Maybe I should go basic for these and full blown for my originals once they're out as they have less milage but more surface issues. Dunno...open to suggestions but do need to get this done soon. Thanks in advance.

Pm sent

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bud,

I think Josh might be on vacation. I ordered a few things last week and haven't heard anything yet either.

If you're on Facebook. Look up Josh Yiatras. He's the owner/operator. 99% of the time he's the best vendor that I've dealt with. Give him a little time or look him up on Facebook. His work is as good as it gets. Looks OEM if not better and last a long long time.

Good luck,

Cory

Still haven't heard back from them. Send a couple emails asking for more info and nadda

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here knows where to buy the decals for the rear shocks on the gen2

Thanks

View attachment 125498
Looking for one for the drivers side rear shock? Me too. I’ve read somewhere on the forums of someone who called the dealership, but because he mentioned that he was putting them on a Gen1 they wouldn’t work with him. I think they wanted him to contact Fox directly.

If I remember correct he said to just call the dealer and ask to replace your shock decals because they were damaged. Might be able to help you then.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any luck finding these? What about a bed liner would the shocks over heat if bed liner was used?