Reducing body roll with dual front shock setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I have the camburg dual shock mount setup with dual Icon shocks, this setup does not have a sway bar. This weekend the chicago group went to the local rallycross event which was awesome, but I had a huge amount of body roll. What should I be changing to combat this? My first thought was to add more preload.

OP
OP
t_j

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No option on the camburg dual LCA, I would have to custom make some links and extensions for the shock mount on the lca for the secondary shock.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change your valving.
Odd that you have a lot of body roll, the icons have quite a bit of spring rate, are you carrying a bunch of extra weight higher in the truck ?

NorCalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No option on the camburg dual LCA, I would have to custom make some links and extensions for the shock mount on the lca for the secondary shock.

My dual fronts with the Camburgs are getting installed this weekend. I look forward to any updates.

Thanks
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I adapted my stock sway bar links to fit the secondary shock mount hole on my RPG lca's and they bent like tacos the first time off road due to the extreme angle. I was wondering about an rear off road sway bar setup. @svc said they were working on something. I had a lot of issues at snoball with the front end pushing around corners. I am
About to buy a large trailer and would like to run a sway bar. Any suggestions welcome here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk