Rear Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fox wanted middle Ford had to use lower for bumper height regulations. Jamal said if he had to do to it all over "they would not have had the notches on the shock"

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fox wanted middle Ford had to use lower for bumper height regulations. Jamal said if he had to do to it all over "they would not have had the notches on the shock"

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

True.

It is confusing. I can't contest what Fox told you, but I do know what SVT told us.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Ben

Reaction score
Mid Perch

Fox tested and developed it on Mid Perch and so did SVT I am not sure who it was was with Ford that was talked too but I can assure you Ford developed the truck Mid Perch. In Palm Springs California in Fords secret facility DST on the edge of the desert. The Raptor test track is also nearby here. They had a white eco boost raptor rolling around here almost a year before it came out. I have heard it got changed from Mid Perch because of laws in some states. They have an aluminum old body style Raptor eco boost over there it is sick. Both Fox and Ford did all testing at Mid Perch it was changed at the last minute. I have first hand knowledge of this I was there.