Rear end shifted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
@Crikk came by to grab the hidden bed stabilizers and brought to my attention the passenger's side of the rear axle seems to be sticking out further than the driver's side. Any thoughts on what to check?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shackles and check the axel / spring connection. There are guide pins that locate the axel onto the leaf springs.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Shackles and check the axel / spring connection. There are guide pins that locate the axel onto the leaf springs.

Changed the shackles out to Camburgs before TRR, I'd hope they wouldn't be the cause. Will have to check the guide pins when I get back from Canada.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My deavers came with the pins a bit short, they barley make it through the bumpstop plate and into the axel pads. I had to swap them out and make longer spacers

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My deavers came with the pins a bit short, they barley make it through the bumpstop plate and into the axel pads. I had to swap them out and make longer spacers

That might be it.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My main concern is to get it corrected so I'm not getting anymore rock chips. These BFG KO stone throwers are terrible with that...