ReadyLift Bumpstop Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Didn't even know they made one. Interesting though that you have to get the deaver springs to be able to use their kit as it will not work with factory springs. I believe other bumpstop kits all allow you still use the OEM springs and upgrading those are optional.

Are you already upgraded or have you added that cost into your decision?

OP
OP
LindsayEOD

LindsayEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done no mods yet. I know I will eventually do a Deaver upgrade so I wasn't sweating adding those but I agree, that is a unique trait of this kit.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's funny that they say it requires the 3.0" bump
Stop but the part number they give you is for the 2.5" they might wanna fox that typo lol

Like most the other guys I didn't know they made a bump stop kit I though it was just spacers.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Think of it this way, the kit is more expensive than the main 3 options, RPG, SVC, and outlaw offroad, nobody has come on to the forum and talked about having the kit on their truck, and readylift hasn't even come onto the forum to endorse their own product, do you really want to play guinea pig with your truck?

OP
OP
LindsayEOD

LindsayEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty fair point Cleave. I was able to find a couple of guys down in the Houston area who have them and they both said good things but I think it's still too early to truly tell. Has there ever been an issue with the RPG or SVC kits?

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just beat the hell out of my svc kit yesterday no issues and looks/works beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a pretty fair point Cleave. I was able to find a couple of guys down in the Houston area who have them and they both said good things but I think it's still too early to truly tell. Has there ever been an issue with the RPG or SVC kits?

I've had my RPG kit for almost 4 years now with thousands of hard off road miles on it and zero issues at all! And has saved my ass A LOT lol but either kit (RPG or SVC) is a big plus and a great bit of insurance.

Last edited: