Ready Lift Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jboser

Reaction score
Hey guys, new raptor owner here and new to the forums! Looking at bringing up the front end of my raptor by a couple inches to level it off with the back and give it a meaner look. Ive done some poking around online and found that readylift seems to make a nice kit for about $250 bucks that will raise it by 2 inches in the front. Has anyone else installed this product and what are your thoughts.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, new raptor owner here and new to the forums! Looking at bringing up the front end of my raptor by a couple inches to level it off with the back and give it a meaner look. Ive done some poking around online and found that readylift seems to make a nice kit for about $250 bucks that will raise it by 2 inches in the front. Has anyone else installed this product and what are your thoughts.

You should probably do a little more poking around.

Search "mid perch".

Get ready kid....it's coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have installed it the solid aluminum spacer is really only about a 1.25 inches but about levels the truck. Maintains the exact same ride and comfort and does exactly what you want.. For nothing more then the cost of labor you can do a mid perch, it does effect the ride some but not a lot. I have ridden in vehicles with both, my preference is what I did....

Reaction score
Just remember that while it is simple and inexpensive, adjusting to the mid-perch of the shock gets about a 1.5" lift on the Raptor, but you will end up with a stiffer ride overall, because you are compressing the spring and increasing the spring rate. By installing the ReadyLIFT 2" leveling kit or the T6 Billet kit you can receive a 2" lift in the front while maintaining factory ride as the extension goes above the strut. You could achieve a better ride, and lift with the leveling kit rather than making the mid-perch alone. Also, you would definitely want to stay away from trying to combine these two modifications as it would bind up your cv's. More info at: www.readylift.com

7raptor

Reaction score
I have installed it the solid aluminum spacer is really only about a 1.25 inches but about levels the truck. Maintains the exact same ride and comfort and does exactly what you want.. For nothing more then the cost of labor you can do a mid perch, it does effect the ride some but not a lot. I have ridden in vehicles with both, my preference is what I did....

Any photos you will share? I'd like to level mine (or even have the front an inch higher) but I prefer to keep the stock soft ride too.