Ready-lift 1.5" drop blocks - anyone have them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading the threads on dropping the rear with the ready-lift 1.5" drop block set, I've decided it's a great way to go.

But $150 for a set of blocks is a little painful... does anyone have them around the shop or know a place to get them? I read a few folks who ran them then upgraded to deavers, etc etc...

Thanks in advance!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Why run a block set? @Crikk has an additional leaf installed in his and really leveled out the rear.

OP
OP
aR4CE

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Open to all options- The reading I did on running a drop block seemed to be the most economical and simple way to drop the rear down a bit.

Why run a block set? @Crikk has an additional leaf installed in his and really leveled out the rear.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I thought you were trying to level out the rear, not lower it even further. According to their site, I see they just have a 3" lift block. Instead, check out Camburg's rear drop shackles, that'll net you that stance that you want.

Gilligan

Reaction score
If you're looking to go offroad I personally wouldnt do either. But if you're looking for a street setup I suppose either would be fine, but a set of drop shackles will be an easier and less intrusive install.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had the block removed completely on mine and it bottomed out like a bitch. If you are staying on street fine but if you are off-road you are gonna want that down travel and your rear shocks to be in optimal position

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@aR4CE I have messed with the height of the rear a lot. Currently have Deavers, but I've had the 1.5" ready lift blocks that you are referring to (sold them) and had lowering shackles too. The cheapest and easiest way to mess with the height is going to be the lowering shackles. Jeff from Deavers told me "shackles are shackles", so I went with these rough country shackles. They have two different settings, so you can mess with the height even further. I personally felt like the truck rode better with the lowering shackles on as opposed to the smaller blocks. These are the shackles that I bought and they've held up great for a year and a half, no issues at all.

1-2in Rear Lowering Shackles for 04-13 Ford F-150 Pickup [RC0502] | Rough Country Suspension Systems®

Let me know if you have any other questions.