Rcv IWE eliminator kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
well if you are ever need anything give me a shout. We have some pretty neat projects right now. Just launched a new dual clutch transmission for medium duty trucks.

Cant wait for Silver Lake.

IWE IWE IWE (here is my desperate attempt to get back on topic).

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume with this kit installed, there is no longer the need for all the vacuum lines? I assume yes. Do you just remove them and then plug the ends?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One other thing is that Ford did/does not tune the front axle system for nvh. Since their system does not spin 100% of the time by engaging it full time the feel of the truck at higher speed is going to change a lot. When I worked there Ford never balanced the front d shaft not sure if the do that now. If your truck is heavily modded like a few are they could give a crap about it feeling comfortable on long road drives.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
And I also want to say that I do feel that there is a place in the market for the IWE delete, those that run crazy hard in 4wd or mud a lot can definitely benifit from it. But at the same time, I also would not want a daily driver with that setup because of the previously mentioned points.

OP
OP
Mach1mike

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys have good points about the axles turning all the time. I will see how it is at highway speeds. If I don't like it I'll go back to stock. Only put about 4 thousand miles a year. It not my every day vehicle.

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if it would be possible to build a manual locking hub for our trucks. Never understood why auto lockers was such a big draw in a part time system. You have a good idea ahead of time if you should lock the hubs or not. Who here has been in a surprise you need 4wd situation. With manual locking you lock the hubs when you think you may need 4wd then shift the transfer case when you actually do..

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Curious if it would be possible to build a manual locking hub for our trucks. Never understood why auto lockers was such a big draw in a part time system. You have a good idea ahead of time if you should lock the hubs or not. Who here has been in a surprise you need 4wd situation. With manual locking you lock the hubs when you think you may need 4wd then shift the transfer case when you actually do..

I don't want to talk about it.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg