RCV CV Axles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bheeres

Reaction score
I did a quick search that only came up with some older results, I was thinking of buying a set of RCV Performance CV axles in hopes to gain some more travel out of my Brenthel kit and keep from breaking my stock CV's that's happened a couple times.

Who is using this product? and what is your experience with it?

thanks

D

Deleted member 12951

Ask RPG about them. I know they have been known to recommend, sell and install them
@RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did a quick search that only came up with some older results, I was thinking of buying a set of RCV Performance CV axles in hopes to gain some more travel out of my Brenthel kit and keep from breaking my stock CV's that's happened a couple times.

Who is using this product? and what is your experience with it?

thanks

Hello,

we are working on a new revision of the RCV's. Longer Shafts, Different boots and larger CV's. Please be patient, we are working on it.

OP
OP
B

bheeres

Reaction score
@RPG, can you give me any kind of idea on timing? I just popped an inner CV in the dunes this last weekend. I'd rather not have to buy another stock shaft is something is coming soon? I've got 5 weeks of dune season left here in Michigan and may decided to just finish up the year in 2wd. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@RPG, can you give me any kind of idea on timing? I just popped an inner CV in the dunes this last weekend. I'd rather not have to buy another stock shaft is something is coming soon? I've got 5 weeks of dune season left here in Michigan and may decided to just finish up the year in 2wd. Thanks for your help.

Hello Sir,

I would really hope so. But we have been working on this for a few months now. Please shoot me an email. [email protected]