Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the going rate to rebuild/replace seals, internals if necessary. This is my second set so I wont need to exchange them. They don't need to look good again, Western NY salt is just gonna shit them up.

Most places are ~$500 plus shipping. That covers oil seals and charge only. Any additional work is extra.

Mjparsons

Reaction score
I’m trying to get an exchange on the shocks sent to me because they don’t seem like they were ever rebuilt. The dampening on them changes drastically and bounces my truck all over the place. I have yet to receive anything but info as to how nitrogen shocks work. I asked for details about their quality control to ensure non-rebuilt shocks aren’t being sent out to paying customers, but haven’t received any response. This service took almost grand from me and sent me shocks that ride worse than the original shocks I sent in. This is ********.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to get an exchange on the shocks sent to me because they don’t seem like they were ever rebuilt. The dampening on them changes drastically and bounces my truck all over the place. I have yet to receive anything but info as to how nitrogen shocks work. I asked for details about their quality control to ensure non-rebuilt shocks aren’t being sent out to paying customers, but haven’t received any response. This service took almost grand from me and sent me shocks that ride worse than the original shocks I sent in. This is ********.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will reply to your email that you literally just sent us.

06HAOLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys buy take off Gen 1 shocks for your program? I took mine off today. They have no corrosion but need to be rebuilt.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys buy take off Gen 1 shocks for your program? I took mine off today. They have no corrosion but need to be rebuilt.

What do you want for them? Got pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro