Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it was Forged off-road who rebuilt our shocks and sent them back to us as I stated in a previous post. And we sent them an email on Friday regarding the matter. Haven't heard anything back as of today, Wednesday. I'm guessing due to the holiday.

UPDATE as of today 7/11/17 still haven't received a response back from anyone at Forged Offroad regarding the mishap. Not even a hey we are sorry to hear your shocks got scratched and gouged up.

Hey Chris,

We do apologize for not getting back to you sooner, not sure what happened, but we will be in touch shortly.

-Forged Offroad

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just put mine on , the fronts were shot ! its riding like a dream now ! great deal.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt you will enjoy the smoother ride. I don't think you will feel as much of a difference on bottom perch as there is quite a bit of nose dive already.

Sorry I don't. I went from mid to mid. There's a lot of threads on this forum about mid perch so I'm sure you can find some pics. I swapped the rears myself but had a shop do the front's.

Hey Chris,

We do apologize for not getting back to you sooner, not sure what happened, but we will be in touch shortly.

-Forged Offroad
Any further word from either party in regards to the treatment of the repaired shocks?
PS:- I'm not passing any judgement on either party, just curious of the outcome as a prospective supporter.

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any further word from either party in regards to the treatment of the repaired shocks?
PS:- I'm not passing any judgement on either party, just curious of the outcome as a prospective supporter.

We contacted the customer, apologized and asked what we could do for them to make this better, and never heard back. Soooo as far as we know they have moved on from this. If they reach out to us again we will go from there.

-Forged Offroad

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply.
I've been following this thread through it's entirety, with the intention of sending off to you in the near future my shocks to be Refurbish/Rebuilt and Tune.

If you are where you say you are, I can save you significant $$$ in shipping costs.