Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going to do the exchange program but will be sending an extra set that I recently picked up. How do most people ship them to you? What sort of packaging? Should I remove the coil springs or ship them complete?

Hopscotch

Reaction score
I'm not going to do the exchange program but will be sending an extra set that I recently picked up. How do most people ship them to you? What sort of packaging? Should I remove the coil springs or ship them complete?
I sent my spares in, didn't do the exchange. I sent them in a big enough box and wrapped them in plenty of bubble wrap. I think they send you a label for UPS. Definitely remove the coils, unnecessary weight and adds to shipping cost.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Doug

Reaction score
Is turnaround still a day? I have the front passenger shock leaking a bit but all others are dry. My truck only has 26k miles and thinking I want to see if ford will replace it under warranty and then send all 4 to you to get rebuilt, flutter, stage 2, nitrogen fill.

grancuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is turnaround still a day? I have the front passenger shock leaking a bit but all others are dry. My truck only has 26k miles and thinking I want to see if ford will replace it under warranty and then send all 4 to you to get rebuilt, flutter, stage 2, nitrogen fill.

They did all four of ours last week and the turn around time was still a day. Did a Rebuild, flutter stack, mid perch, Schrader valves and replaced 2 worn bushing.