GEN 1 The Puck is going on with deaver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my buddy order a set for his f350 after I highly recommended them. He is at 7 weeks now and still not shipped. Who has a plug over there apparently Jeff @ deaver in Santa Ana has been not the most helpful person to him? At this point I'm thinking he should tell them to refund money and go with atlas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rofl puck puck puck. The p is silent for f

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had my buddy order a set for his f350 after I highly recommended them. He is at 7 weeks now and still not shipped. Who has a plug over there apparently Jeff @ deaver in Santa Ana has been not the most helpful person to him? At this point I'm thinking he should tell them to refund money and go with atlas

I'm headed over Monday. If I have a customer name then I can check on it for you

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Addictive Desert Designs

They apparently are down a couple of guys. Idk if they have been down a couple of guys for 2 months or just recently. Either way we're giving them this upcoming week to get them to us or were just gonna figure out how to go about cancelling the order and trying out atlas.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Deaver for a hardware kit last week and had it on my doorstep Friday. No issues.

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem isn't really the time it's the fact that he was told 4-5 weeks to his shop. When u started getting to 8 weeks with the only contact being made coming from our side and no solid ship date.