progressive springs and WSI leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed a set of the progressive front springs ,on mid perch along with a set of WSI leafs in the rear. The front springs give almost 3" of lift, the WSI leafs are close to 4" of lift with no weight in the bed. The truck rides is very comparable to stock. No harshness at all and the WSI leafs ride unbelivable. No more bouncing and hopping of the rear and this is unloaded. I imagine it only gets better with some weight. I will post some pics shortly.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Were the rear springs installed recently or this is 4" of lift after they break in and drop down a little?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll be more like 2" once you pound on them a little. They'll settle, but they won't reverse like the stockers. SDHQ sells a leveling shackle as well.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats your impression on the front springs? I've been contemplating them since they came out

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes id like to know more about the front spring this is the first i have heard of a new front spring aside from a very old post a while ago.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Man that is sitting high, looks good. How does that affect shock performance? Nice to add some bump travel in the rear though.