Progressive springs my experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they're on backorder now. Added them to my cart and it showed them as being on backorder.

thats weird. i got all the way to "place order" and no mention of backorder. still on the fence about em so i probably wont click on that just yet. for those of you who had a shop install them, what did you pay? i got a quote from a 4x4 shop of $340 which included alignment. seems kinda high to me

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It was in small gray print right by the quantity on the shopping cart page. I didn't notice it at first either.

Edit: picture.

0a538d7f894c369cfff0ca281cc10c09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got all the way to place order and no mention of back order , I think I'll just call them tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

thats weird. i got all the way to "place order" and no mention of backorder. still on the fence about em so i probably wont click on that just yet. for those of you who had a shop install them, what did you pay? i got a quote from a 4x4 shop of $340 which included alignment. seems kinda high to me
I'm fixin to have my shocks rebuilt, I'm hoping the shop will just install Geiser springs back on since shocks will be disassembled anyway. They quoted me $660 for rebuild if I drop truck off and have them take off and rebuild.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I got all the way to place order and no mention of back order , I think I'll just call them tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I'm fixin to have my shocks rebuilt, I'm hoping the shop will just install Geiser springs back on since shocks will be disassembled anyway. They quoted me $660 for rebuild if I drop truck off and have them take off and rebuild.

That's a seriously good price. I haven't been able to touch that around here for just the rebuild of the shocks let alone removal and install

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Springs came in Wednesday, dropped them off yesterday to get powder coated Fox blue or close. Then will get shocks rebuilt and reinstalled with Geiser springs.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those the same like Geisser? Does Geisser do not any longer produce the progressive springs?

Wraptafrost

Reaction score
as for Gen 1 are gieser's sagging after a short time? Seems that low perch should be sufficient since they are 2+" taller than stock ? Why would they be so soft they are also a progressive spring?