Outlaw Raptor Fox 2.0 Fox Bump Stop and frame Gusset Kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw Raptor Fox 2.0 Fox Bump Stop and frame Gusset Kit. This kit is 100% bolt on and will prevent your frame from being damaged in off road environments.
1000x600Rearframekit.jpg
With over 4k miles of off road testing on the Ford SVT Raptor the Outlaw Raptor 2.0 Fox Rear Bolt on Bump stop and frame gusset kit will prevent any rear frame flexing and bending problems associated with the factory bump stop compressinig in to the farame rail when off road. With months of design and testinig the Outlaw Raptor 2.0 Fox Rear Bolt on Bump stop and frame gusset kit full incapsulates the factory frame rail and distribits the load from the frame and in to the 2.0 Fox bump stop. The system is designed to clear both stock and aftermarket leaf spring at full compression. The bolt on lower bump stop pad is integrated in to the leaf spring and in relocated from the inside of the frame rail to the outer of the axle.

Key Facts:

1. I personally have tested the **** out of this kit off road for over 5k + miles in terrain that would make a grown man cry.
2. Clears the factory spring and aftermarket spring at full compression.
3. Does not inter fear with OE crumple zone in rear frame.
4. Fox 2.0 nitrogen charged bumps
5. Full incapsulates the factory frame rail and distribits the load from the frame and in to the 2.0 Fox bump stop.
6. Enhances off road performance by allowing the ORP bump stop kit to minimize bottoming out under full compression.
7. 100% bolt on kit.
8. Moves the bump stop impact zone to the outer of the axel.
9. Basic install. Bed does not have to be removed........

More questions on this kit call. 949-581-5001 or Email.
[email protected]

Web Link...
Outlaw Raptor Fox 2.0 Fox Bump Stop and frame Gusset Kit. This kit is 100% bolt on and will prevent your frame from being damaged in off road environments.

ORPBoltonBumpStops.jpg
ORPBoltonBumpStops2.jpg
IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

Last edited:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I like it. It's basically another cross-frame member to decrease frame flex too.
Uh, half the pics didn't show up though.

Rat

Reaction score
1. So 2.0 is 2" of upward travel ?
2. How much energy "can" be absorbed in these 2" bumps ?
3. Did you remove your vibration dampener on left rear of frame ?
4. I think the King bump can holders have a metal encasement at top of bump can holder ? Will these 2 bolt holders hold up to "the kicker" (seems likley)
5. What psi do you recommend ?

It appears to have a slight foward tilt (not 90* like another I saw) "Well thought out"

Last edited:

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weld in kit but the same bump. I took the kicker that bent my frame at 55mph with no problem and no kick. I do have deavers too. It really changes the truck. The front and rear seem equal now where before the rear was way too weak/soft. I also put about 3000 miles on the road and it doesn't hurt the ride for daily use. Big props for Outlaw's bump kit.

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, couple questions. What size stroke is the bump stop? With the deavers (please specify which ones are on the vehicle) and stock leafs how much distance between the strike pad and bumpstop is there at ride height. Thanks!

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. So 2.0 is 2" of upward travel ?
2. How much energy "can" be absorbed in these 2" bumps ?
3. Did you remove your vibration dampener on left rear of frame ?
4. I think the King bump can holders have a metal encasement at top of bump can holder ? Will these 2 bolt holders hold up to "the kicker" (seems likley)
5. What psi do you recommend ?

It appears to have a slight foward tilt (not 90* like another I saw) "Well thought out"

2.0 is the diameter of the bump stop. The stroke (travel) is actually 3"

The bumps can handle more then the energy needed at full compression. We have roughly 5000 of hard offroad miles on our truck with this exact kit and have had ZERO issues and still rides like it did after install! We also have had the same response on all the trucks we have installed them on.

The vibration dampener gets retained unless otherwise specified.

The fox bumps have a machined lip on the bottom about an inch tall so it physically can not slide up through the can at full compression. The bolts hold the bump from falling down.

Weve been running at 150 psi.

- Joey

Last edited:
OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weld in kit but the same bump. I took the kicker that bent my frame at 55mph with no problem and no kick. I do have deavers too. It really changes the truck. The front and rear seem equal now where before the rear was way too weak/soft. I also put about 3000 miles on the road and it doesn't hurt the ride for daily use. Big props for Outlaw's bump kit.

Thank you for the props! Glad to hear your truck is working out great for you!

-Joey

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, couple questions. What size stroke is the bump stop? With the deavers (please specify which ones are on the vehicle) and stock leafs how much distance between the strike pad and bumpstop is there at ride height. Thanks!

Its a 3" stroke bump stop.

Most of the deavers we sell are the standard +2 Raptor springs, unless otherwise specified by the customer.

- Joey