Offroad suspention options that are better than stock and stronger than stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Raptor is only a 5.4 ( and everyone know 5.4<6.2 )... Suspension first then engine mods.. You will be surprised by how much power and how quick the truck when axle wrap is gone..

-Greg

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If not a full cage at least a bolt in harness cage with 5point..

-Greg

Hows the driveshaft angle with these mods?

I like the Baja TA 37's, I would love to do that if I Didn't go to the snow every once and a while :(

I want things that are tested really well and solid. Not something new and changing ( a lot of raptor mods are new and constantly changing)

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$12k is a lot, but worth it if that keeps this puppy from breaking on me. Is that $12k in just parts, or labor?

I was estimating parts only (to include wheels)

I'm sure that to have all those parts installed it would be just less than $1K

I'm just over $500 for Stage 4 and steering tie rods (all RPG) installation

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit, I have started writing a response to this 10 times and erased it. It is such a difficult answer because just between the great companies that support this forum, there are so many option to choose.

SO I will only say this. Have a lot of fun, take your time, do your research and save your money. It is a ******* never ending money pit that will suck you in deeper and deeper as you have even more fun with it.

OH YEAH.. GO KING :peace:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit, I have started writing a response to this 10 times and erased it. It is such a difficult answer because just between the great companies that support this forum, there are so many option to choose.

SO I will only say this. Have a lot of fun, take your time, do your research and save your money. It is a ******* never ending money pit that will suck you in deeper and deeper as you have even more fun with it.

OH YEAH.. GO KING :peace:

I know what you mean.. There has been a few hornet nest questions tonight..

-Greg

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Here, watch this. Study it, even. Its RPGs truck with the parts I mentioned installed, running bone stock power. If you want to go faster than this or push harder than they do, your next mod really needs to be a full roll cage.

Please correct me if I am wrong but RPG number 1 (RIP). Was a 5.4

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^You are correct Sir. I forgot to mention that. FWIW, even with the "boat anchor" 5.4, the RPG guys were saying that after that video shoot and with those suspension mods, the truck was ready for a cage and harness system.