New SVC 4Link W/Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So we have been sitting on this for a while now just waiting for the right donor vehicle to agree to be the first one. We are please to say we have a willing candidate. Shortly after the holidays we will begin building the first full true traditional 4link kit that retains the factory bed.

Shock options will be at the customers discretion, this truck will be utilizing a Fox 3.0 16" Coil-over with a Fox 4.4" 18" Bypass. This kit will offer two forms of fuel cells with one being an in the bed 50 gallon cell, and the other being a under the bed 40 Gallon cell giving you even more bed room. With the 40 Gallon setup, you could easily put a full size dirtbike in the truck just as before or what ever else you need the bed for.

Current travel numbers running this shock package will be strapped at 22-23". We feel this coupled with our Long Travel front end system will make for a perfectly balanced truck that can handle dam near anything. The only missing link at that point will be a cage.

The kit is designed using the same Upper and Lower links as found on the battle tested Smurfrunner, including the same link-mounts as well. By utilizing the Smurfs geometry, driveshaft plunge will be less than 3/4 of an inch, and body roll will be under complete control do to the exact same sway bar size as the Smurf. If you talk to anyone who has driven in the Smurf on the street, they are all blown away at how much better it feels than a normal Raptor.

The fuel cell will retain the OE pump plus the emissions controls that are built into the system.

The purpose of this kit is simple. Take what is the most proven system to work for dam near every TT on the planet, with the ability to keep the work truck, in your truck. Simply by relocating the fuel cell (which also happens to give you way more fuel) you can now have the best of both worlds with headache free performance.

I will blast pics of this as the project continues in early to mid January.

Pricing is still up in the air as we need to nail down all the true costs of everything, but one thing I can promise is this. You will get close to Smurfrunner performance at a fraction of the cost.

In-bed 50 Gallon Version
1500x994%204link%20BC%201_zps88gftajw.png
1500x994_%204link%20BC%203_zpsmlbyzzfd.png
1500x994%204link%20BC%205_zpsqikcdpzm.png
1500x994%204link%20BC%204_zpsljmozsas.png
1500x994%204Link%20BC%206_zpsn0nep7oo.png

Under-bed 40 Gallon Version

1500x994%204link%20BC%208_zpsln78chta.png
1500x994%204link%20BC%209_zps6wzunqpn.png
1500x994%204link%20BC%2010_zpsj9xzzqjy.png
1500x994%204link%20BC%2011_zpsoaipmdwk.png

Thanks for looking

Jarrett

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys sure you don't need to test this on another truck first? I can get mine there by Monday...

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damnit! Of course after I go with a bypass rack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nice...

this setup similar to what @ntm has?

No,

This is a traditional four-link setup that uses a completely different method than ntm's 2 link panhard bar setup. On a four setup the upper links lock in pinion angel and prevent side to side movement of the rear end via triangulation. The more of that you have the better. With regards to link mounts, we will be installing these kits with 3/16th doubler plates to prevent ripping of the factory frame from harsh side loads.

It's basically the same setup that is on the Smurf and our complete backhalfs with a few inches less of bump travel for obvious reasons.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

About dang time Jarrett. You know I've been bugging you about this.

Ive been keeping my cards close to my vest on this one lol.