New Shocks for Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you are familiar with JRi shocks?

In the racing world and performance car world JRi shocks are maybe at the top of the totem pole and then there is everyone else. I use them on one of my vintage Mustangs and was inquiring yesterday about another car I own when I saw they make them for the Jeep JK so I sent them an e-mail and asked if they planned or thought about offering their product for the Raptors. The off-road guy replied today with they thought about it but didn't know if there would be a demand for it so they didn't.

He said if I got 10 other Raptor owners then they would consider doing the R&D on the Raptor. I reminded him Ford is bringing it back for 2017 so I think there would be demand for such a quality shock

If anyone would be interested just send the e-mail to them Tony in the off-road department

D

Deleted member 12951

If you are one of the R&D test raptor owners, do you get a set of shocks free for your time?

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are one of the R&D test raptor owners, do you get a set of shocks free for your time?

I have no idea but he said they will not even consider thinking about it unless they got at least 10 more Raptor owners inquiring about it

Their shocks are second to none and the more competition the better product we get

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent an email. Why not right. I like the mobile app idea as well as an LCD integration. The professional geek in me would love to have something like that in my Raptor.

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I said if enough of us contact them they will seriously consider it

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said he got the e-mails so now JRi are seriously considering doing the R&D on the Raptor. These are great shocks so if they do King Racing will have serious competition and that means we getter better products