New Owner question about wheel hop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimster58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Beallen25

Beallen25

Reaction score

We like to pitch shit here too but you'll get legit help along with it usually. It's not what it once was but it's still pretty damn good here. Glad I could help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Looks like the Ebay link is Forged also, so I just went ahead and ordered off their site. And since Forged is apparently so kind as to carry schrader valves that I dont have to drill and tap my shock bodies, I went ahead and just bought the 4 schraders and 4 viton seal rebuild kits, and a miscellaneous needle from them. Came out a little higher than I had anticipated but prior I had been pricing the regular seals instead of the viton kits and the drill/tap schraders instead of the thread matched. Also picked up the Schmidty reg/hose/chuck combo and the fox fluid off amazon. I just need to weld up a couple of special tools pick up a small nitrogen tank from the weld shop.

Any feedback on the upgraded Viton seals over the standard? They are significantly more expensive, but I figured a Raptor isn’t exactly a budget truck purchase so spring for the good stuff.