Need help rpg uca install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG installation instructions are incomplete! That said it looks like they have changed the pin that installs into the stock steering knuckle or I have the wrong pins. My pin will not fit into the factory knuckle (20 thousands larger)do I need to drill out the factory knuckle or do I have the wrong pin?

Any help would be great - trying to get this together for alignment tomorrow

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Ok, Instructions are mis-leading but Jarret is awesome. I called and he answered on a Sunday WOW!. I have the new updated pin and need to drill the steering knucle to 5/8 all is good - thanks Jarrett!!!!

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, because hes not in India and goes by the name Bob, how can I help you. American made American backed!

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For the 1.0 uniball arms you need to ream it out the knuckle with a 5/8 drill bit for the pin. The 1.5 uses a smaller pin that doesn't require reaming the knuckle.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Duh just saw u spoke to jarret. Glad to see u got the info

OP
OP
B

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! thats par for the course on incomlete directions.

Yea but how awesome is it to be able to call someone on a Sunday and get your answerer.

Spent the Day doing a mid perch adjustment. Raceline UCA. Tie rods and the power steering reservoir. Time to go bounce it around