Mid perch adjustment in Houston?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Svt_john

Reaction score
Hey all. Anybody from Houston know where I can get my shocks adjusted to mid perch? Looking to get it done today. Thanks!

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Anybody from Houston know where I can get my shocks adjusted to mid perch? Looking to get it done today. Thanks!

a buddy of mine did my mid perch. hes located on the east side of Houston at Tamaulipas auto. 1405 Sheffield Houston tx 77015. he's done all the mechanical stuff on my truck minus the oil changes. His guys and him actually do it the safe and correct way (take the whole shock out, clean and set it to mid perch on his machine just for shocks. his name is Betin (713-451-5902). Tell him Ruben sent you, he has my bumper btw lol rogue revolver 2.0 that i have yet to have him install. let me know if you make it out there today. you may have to drop it off if hes busy with other cars. send me your number and ill show you pics of the process that he sent to me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Svt_john

Svt_john

Reaction score
Do you know how long/how much he cost?

a buddy of mine did my mid perch. hes located on the east side of Houston at Tamaulipas auto. 1405 Sheffield Houston tx 77015. he's done all the mechanical stuff on my truck minus the oil changes. His guys and him actually do it the safe and correct way (take the whole shock out, clean and set it to mid perch on his machine just for shocks. his name is Betin (713-451-5902). Tell him Ruben sent you, he has my bumper btw lol rogue revolver 2.0 that i have yet to have him install. let me know if you make it out there today. you may have to drop it off if hes busy with other cars. send me your number and ill show you pics of the process that he sent to me.