Mid Perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
do we know how true of a claim it is that the flutter stack option virtually eliminates wheel hop? its on their website.

asking for a friend

personally, i don't feel like it made a massive difference in wheel hop when tooling around town. If youre already spending the time and money to have them rebuilt, its probably a good idea to have it done anyway though. Turnaround time on their stuff is crazy fast. These guys are the real deal.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
personally, i don't feel like it made a massive difference in wheel hop when tooling around town. If youre already spending the time and money to have them rebuilt, its probably a good idea to have it done anyway though. Turnaround time on their stuff is crazy fast. These guys are the real deal.

while i do like them and think they are neat.
im setting all this up to do it myself in my shop.
with how quickly these things need rebuilt, the second time you were to have them rebuild them or change anything you could have paid to have the proper setup and about 200-700$ into your own pocket depending on what you want for a spring compressor.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
while i do like them and think they are neat.
im setting all this up to do it myself in my shop.
with how quickly these things need rebuilt, the second time you were to have them rebuild them or change anything you could have paid to have the proper setup and about 200-700$ into your own pocket depending on what you want for a spring compressor.

It's a really good idea to get a nice one. One go around with the rentals from Autozone or Oreillys and you're going to probably think about upping your life insurance before you do it again. I've luckily got a hookup at a local shop so I get mine taken off and put on there with their wall mount compressor.

I've got a flutter stack I put together in my front shocks right now and I run top perch. What i have noticed is that it's not as choppy as top perch normally would be, it's a little more compliant over the small sharp bumps. I don't know what ROC does for theirs, but it's a cool upgrade.