Mid Perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is a great price...if you we're only closer...you could install the DS an some Nittos as well and add some UCAs and tie rods on top perch at the same time.

Y'all really impress with your prices.

Fred

We are just Raptor owners looking to help other Raptor owners get better pricing on mods and bring a few new products to market. :waytogo:

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ford dealer wants $700 with alignment. Are kidding me.

If DYI isn't your thing, is there a 4 Wheel Parts store location near you? They did mine for around $200. If I recall correctly, they wanted too much for the alignment so I took it to my local tire shop.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any one know how much this costs? i like the stance, but according to a lot of people on here, it looks better with it. thanks for the feedback.

Mid perch, that's how the truck was originally designed by SVT. Has nothing to do with the looks, but functionality. Much better firmer ride, eliminates nose dive at braking. You gain one inch of clearance in the front. More leveled look. However, you need a toe alignment kit, (ford, or SDHQ offroad) once you do the perch. One inch of travel upwards will require the kit to adjust the toe correctly, or say good bye to the tires. Best of luck and you will notice a much better improved ride.
Keep us posted

donk_316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid perch, that's how the truck was originally designed by SVT.

This is an internet rumor. Not true at all. SVT has been quoted as stating the truck was built and designed to be used on lowest setting. Fox shocks use a body that has 3 adjustments. That's it.

Having said that, Bilstien also uses the same body for 5100 (?) series shocks and can be used on mid perch with zero issues.

The only place on the internet that mentions any negative effects of mid perch is the Raptor world. The rest of the F150 world use mid perch bilstiens regularly.

Firemedic269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed issues with steering components from changing to mid perch? Does anyone think this causes any additional stress or wear on parts? I remember seeing posts on this forum where it seemed like a bunch of guys changed to midperch and then had issues

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Mid perch, that's how the truck was originally designed by SVT. Has nothing to do with the looks, but functionality. Much better firmer ride, eliminates nose dive at braking. You gain one inch of clearance in the front. More leveled look. However, you need a toe alignment kit, (ford, or SDHQ offroad) once you do the perch. One inch of travel upwards will require the kit to adjust the toe correctly, or say good bye to the tires. Best of luck and you will notice a much better improved ride.
Keep us posted

The kit is not required for mid perch. I don't have one and have had no issues getting my alignment dialed in and it's stayed there once it is.

that the truck was designed for Mid is also a myth, as Jamal Hameedi was asked by a member of this forum about this. I know @Yukon Joe was there. He stated that he was confused as to why people would want to do this and lose down-travel IIRC.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The kit is not required for mid perch. I don't have one and have had no issues getting my alignment dialed in and it's stayed there once it is.

that the truck was designed for Mid is also a myth, as Jamal Hameedi was asked by a member of this forum about this. I know @Yukon Joe was there. He stated that he was confused as to why people would want to do this and lose down-travel IIRC.

^^^TRUTH
:sunot:

trth.gif