Mid Perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one know how much this costs? i like the stance, but according to a lot of people on here, it looks better with it. thanks for the feedback.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's absolutely free when you and a buddy mod it in the driveway! Took Prybar and me not much more than an hour and a half if I remember correctly.

Definitely recommended however you get it done.

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am on the fence about DIY or pay the dealer...I agree with Yoda, it is a great Buddy Mod, but if the dealer does it and something goes wrong, I have something to hopefully "hang my hat on"...

$350 with alignment sounded fair to me...

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know if you already explained?! maybe you can lead me to a thread, but i would like to understand more about the mid perch.

superduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a local offroad/stereo/vehicle mod shop set mine to the mid perch. 240.00 plus a 60ish dollar alignment. Truck is almost level. No noticable ride difference with a little less nose diving during aggressive breaking.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We do all perch adjustments (mid or top) for $225 out the door with alignment...but not sure what prices are like in your area.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do all perch adjustments (mid or top) for $225 out the door with alignment...but not sure what prices are like in your area.

That is a great price...if you we're only closer...you could install the DS an some Nittos as well and add some UCAs and tie rods on top perch at the same time.

Y'all really impress with your prices.

Fred