GEN 1 Looking for Advice - SVC 1.5 UCA with Rogue Slot Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I also checked with RPG about their doubler/trippler gusset for the LCA, since it is my intention to combine the gusset with the Rogue slot delete. RPG said the gussets, when combined, adds a total of 1/4" of metal to the LCA mount. I called Rogue to see if the slot delete bolt could accommodate the extra thickness and they said it could.

I'm interested in knowing this as well. Just texted @Jimbo on this as I am installing the gussets in a couple of weeks.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks Rick!

I think being able to use stock wheels (at least having the flexibility to do so) is important to me, so the decision of going with the Rogue UCA is becoming an easier one.

I also checked with RPG about their doubler/trippler gusset for the LCA, since it is my intention to combine the gusset with the Rogue slot delete. RPG said the gussets, when combined, adds a total of 1/4" of metal to the LCA mount. I called Rogue to see if the slot delete bolt could accommodate the extra thickness and they said it could.

I'm interested in knowing this as well. Just texted @Jimbo on this as I am installing the gussets in a couple of weeks.

Correct. Similar to when we replace the front lower crossmembers on our full builds, it is reinforced and uses our slot delete kit. Let me know if you you'd like to get the ball rolling on the UCA and slot delete.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks Rick!

I think being able to use stock wheels (at least having the flexibility to do so) is important to me, so the decision of going with the Rogue UCA is becoming an easier one.

It could? I think I asked Rogue about this in the past and thought they said they had a longer bolt for this scenario. I reached out but won't know for sure until tomorrow. I have the SDHQ doubler plates and had to get the longer bolt CAM kit they offer.

OP
OP
bigrig

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could? I think I asked Rogue about this in the past and thought they said they had a longer bolt for this scenario. I reached out but won't know for sure until tomorrow. I have the SDHQ doubler plates and had to get the longer bolt CAM kit they offer.

Thanks for checking, it would be great to have it either confirmed that the bolt length would work, or if Rogue offers a longer bolt to accommodate the gussets.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct. Similar to when we replace the front lower crossmembers on our full builds, it is reinforced and uses our slot delete kit. Let me know if you you'd like to get the ball rolling on the UCA and slot delete.

Any issues with the rogue UCA and methods?