Leveling Kit, Spring spacer, Lift Block NO-NOs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
35" is the official quote without mods and without rub. In order to go bigger like up to 37" on the wheel and tire, pretty much every Raptor will need aftermarket fenders. Installing the off-road kit can allow a 37" but not with the stock fender.

rowdyraptor41

Reaction score
So far I've had great luck with my Readylift 2 inch leveling kit. I've had it on for about 14 months now. I'm still maintaining proper angles on my cv's. I did call Readylift before purchasing the kit because I was worried about all the issues I read about here and they told me as long as I keep my spring perch at the lowest level I would have no issue. So far so good.

RaptorsRule!

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the " stressing of components" when using a lift. My raptors front end used to set up nice and pretty, about 7 1/2-8" above the tread..... however after the addition of an Iron Bull custom bumper and a Westin 12,000 lb. winch, ole Tyson's nose is only about 6 1/2" above tread. My control arms also do not point down at the same angle as one that hasn't seen as many washout's and canyon walls as mine. This being said, I'm thinking if I go with a 2" spacer it will be where it was when he was just a pup. Any thoughts , input , or direction would be very helpful.

bukhntr

Reaction score
I had the ready lift 2" spacers in my 2011, had it for 54K miles. Never had any issues at all. But I don't go off roading at all. Going to have the same ones put in my 2014 now.....

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far I've had great luck with my Readylift 2 inch leveling kit. I've had it on for about 14 months now. I'm still maintaining proper angles on my cv's. I did call Readylift before purchasing the kit because I was worried about all the issues I read about here and they told me as long as I keep my spring perch at the lowest level I would have no issue. So far so good.

+1 on the leveling kit with stock suspension on low perch.
Coming up on 50k/4yrs, Snoball, ARDD, multiple jumps and curbs with full ADD bumpers and zero issues. (did ARDD with new Boatecs and 37s too)
f606924e04840001fedb86625eda82d7.jpg

Last edited:

Mikexr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so after these 2 inch readylift spacers, this is what i had to replace after a trip on the dunes on a TX beach followed by mudfest in Louisiana.... both locking hubs, both half shafts..and the transfer case.... long story short...on road there is no problem but when you have spacers installed and head offroad for the day the issue is different...the front shocks get a chance to finally extend all the way and this is what happens.....vacuum lines are pulled from their clip housings.. coil springs hit upper A-arms, upper ball joints wear out allot faster ..half shafts work past max angles..which cause ends to try to pull through hubs, breaking the weak spring/locking plates.. bind CV joints on hard acceleration and destroy them. leading to a chain reaction of other issues,,,,point is dont use SPACERS....only perch adjustment ..

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a lifted Raptor in Charlotte NC last week. Had a big "make the south great" sticker on the back window. Was ugly.