Leveling Kit, Spring spacer, Lift Block NO-NOs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sway bar doesnt limit the travel. The sway bar if you take it off the links can droop as low as they want. It'll hang down being connected by the 2 points on the frame but the shocks are what limit the travel. If the shocks were longer in theory or with a spacer the sway bar will droop lower. But a 1.25 inch spacer isn't bad but it is still going 1.25 inches lower than what you would want the shocks to extend out too

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the shocks at mid-perch and it still sits 1.5" lower than the rear. I was thinking of an 1.5" ready lift kit but am reading all these bad experiences. I have a 2014 screw, do I have any options for going up on the front another 1.5 inches?

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Springs are factory still. I really would like to go up an inch and a half with the front end if at all possible. Ready makes a 1.5" leveling kit but it sounds like that can mess things up.

Reaction score
Springs are factory still. I really would like to go up an inch and a half with the front end if at all possible. Ready makes a 1.5" leveling kit but it sounds like that can mess things up.

Adding the spacer is the simplest way to increase the front lift without worrying about binding up your cv's, altering your suspension's geometry such as to harm the vehicle or change your spring rate. More info at: ReadyLIFT Raptor Leveling Kits. Just make sure that this is not done in conjunction with the mid-perch mod.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding the spacer is the simplest way to increase the front lift without worrying about binding up your cv's, altering your suspension's geometry such as to harm the vehicle or change your spring rate. More info at: ReadyLIFT Raptor Leveling Kits. Just make sure that this is not done in conjunction with the mid-perch mod.

I already have the shocks at mid-perch. So you can not use the leveling kit with the mid-perch. Are there any other options?

Why are so many stating problems with the leveling kits? What's the issue??

Reaction score
I already have the shocks at mid-perch. So you can not use the leveling kit with the mid-perch. Are there any other options?

Why are so many stating problems with the leveling kits? What's the issue??

The thing is the Raptor has a pretty large factory rake. You could get more of a lift in the front, about .5"-.75" from where you are now by going back the the lower perch and installing the ReadyLIFT 2" spacer. Another option would be to upgrade all the way to the ReadyLIFT Off-Road Mid-Travel suspension kit 44-2150. This kit allows for 3" of lift that would get you to your desired height in the front. Just remember that would also require going back down to the lower perch.

Speaking honestly, I wouldn't call it an issue, but the only thing I could see would be some premature wear on the cv boots. But this is fairly common with any type of lifted Raptor. Especially if going off-road where dirt can just grind away at them. Simply put, the design of the ReadyLIFT 2" spacer works to level out your Raptor and lets you accommodate a 35" wheel and tire in a simple bolt-on upgrade without that much investment, and the best part is that it's all backed with our warranty.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simply put, the design of the ReadyLIFT 2" spacer works to level out your Raptor and lets you accommodate a 35" wheel and tire in a simple bolt-on upgrade without that much investment, and the best part is that it's all backed with our warranty.

you had me until you said that. Raptors come with 35s dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk