IWE removal DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the video! What is the part number for the IWE and are they the same for all years? I have not been able to find it, the search feature sucks. Google search comes up with a dorman part as the most common but I would like to go to the dealer with a number.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
What rotors and pads are on the truck in the video? Stock Replacement?

Wayne

They are the EBC sport rotors and yellow stuff pads front and rear.
RSIWORKS sells them/ me.

Roger

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Thanks for the video! What is the part number for the IWE and are they the same for all years? I have not been able to find it, the search feature sucks. Google search comes up with a dorman part as the most common but I would like to go to the dealer with a number.

Let me see if I can find the number, bought it off Amazon.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Here is the link to the IWE replacement.
Amazon.com: Dorman 600-105 4WD Locking Hub Actuator: Automotive

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are the EBC sport rotors and yellow stuff pads front and rear.
RSIWORKS sells them/ me.

Roger

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Let me see if I can find the number, bought it off Amazon.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Here is the link to the IWE replacement.
Amazon.com: Dorman 600-105 4WD Locking Hub Actuator: Automotive

Thanks very much for the info. Are theses better then or equal to OE?

N2fire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome video. Thank you for the insight. I love having all of these valuable resources here